7 Reasons Why Future of World Economy Depends on Renewable Energy – Updated Article – With Focus on Benefits For The US Economy
Additional information and resources on the topic of renewable energy?Emefcy- waste water treatment and renewable energy
Difference between renewable and non-renewable energy sources
Alternative sources of energy
10 most interesting facts from history of alternative sources of energy
7 most promising renewable energy sources
Will bioenergy save mankind?
8 leading sources of renewable energy that will supply half the worlds power
Alternative sources of energy that can help save our planet
Reasons Why Future of World Economy Depends on Renewable Energy - Updated article with new information – with focus on benefits for the US economy
There are various reasons as to why the global economic future depends on alternative renewable energy sources. Here are seven of these reasons.
1. Reducing the effects of global warming. Alternative renewable energy sources will provide a solution to the ecological crisis that is caused in part by global warming. If the switch to alternative renewable energy sources is not made soon, this may have a very serious impact on the world economy and the world’s communities.
2. Fossil fuels are running out. Oil and natural gas are not infinite and will run out eventually. Even before they run out, they will become increasingly expensive because of scarcity. The resulting energy crisis will have a devastating impact on the global economy.
3. Reducing pollution. Alternative renewable energy sources are a wonderful way for reducing the global levels of pollution. For example, waste to energy is a great method of turning discarded trash into desperately needed energy to power and heat our homes.
4. Supporting developing countries. The need for energy goes up every year, especially as more developing countries advance. When they have access to domestically produced energy, it will make their development process easier, as local economies benefit from the abundance of businesses and jobs.
5. Moving away from foreign oil dependency. It is possible to produce alternative renewable energy sources domestically in every country. This means that no nation will depend on another to provide it with the means to produce energy, as well as a cleaner domestic environment overall.
6. Investing in alternative energy. It is a smart choice to invest in alternative energy. This means that it is not only a great opportunity to help our planet, but also one to receive a good financial return in the end.
7. Creating green jobs. Many new jobs would be created once the switch to alternative renewable energy sources is made. Factory jobs would be needed, since the manufacturing of energy source components is needed. Technicians would be needed to install, service, and repair those energy source components, like wind turbines, solar panels, or municipal waste incinerators.
Recently the Department of Agricultural Economics at the University of Tennessee conducted a study, which showed that if the ranches, farms, and forestlands across the U.S. can meet a quarter of the energy needs of the country with alternative renewable energy sources, then it would be possible to create about four to five million new jobs, resulting in $700 billion in new economic activity per year. Another report from the Department of Energy, which analyzed wind power, came to the conclusion that it has the ability to contribute greatly to the U.S.’s energy supply over the next thirty years. This would result in about 500,000 additional jobs across the country and increased revenues for local communities by 2030 to over $1.5 million.
For the original article, click here
For more information, go to: