The Wrong Direction of U.S. Energy Independence
Energy independence, of course, typically means removing the need for the United States to be dependent on foreign oil. However, the various political factions (mostly conservative) want to open the doors to unprecedented drilling, fracking energy seeking for non-renewable or non-sustainable energy sources.
- 7 Things Made from Oil That You Never Would Have Imagined
- Coal Remains Top Dog Through 2017 for Energy Source
- Coal Companies Bully University to Destroy Conservation Artwork
- Past, Present and Future of Coal Mining Industry
- Canada’s Northern Gateway Oil Pipeline Meets Federal Approval
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.