Before Sandy: Top Ten Worst Hurricanes in the U.S.
An emotional and moving review that encompasses the intensity and the loss; and a reminder that humans can never control Mother Nature. Those that have experienced the intensity of a hurricane, will never forget the effects on all of their senses and the change that was made in life as they have known it.
Various scenes supplied by stormchaser.ca, cyclonejim.com – Jim Leonard, fotosearch.com, and tropnet.com- Michael Laca.
Music artist: Apocalyptica “Nothing else matters” (instrumental version)
- The Seven Safest Countries to Be in When Global Catastrophe Comes - Part 2
- The Top Ten Worst Hurricanes in History – Which Country Has Got Hit the Worst?
- What are the ways of natural disaster mitigation
- Really? End of the World?
- What is Seismic Exploration?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.