The Personal Race for One Climate Scientist to Help Save the World
Thompson spent twenty years working with global scientists for ice cap samplings, comparisons and reports to show and prove that we are facing some devastating problems through the melting of the world’s ice caps. Dr. Thompson and his group of pioneers have worked feverishly, dragging equipment and people to literally the ends of the earth. The attention that Thompson and his group brought to the forefront of the topic never seemed to be enough, because they all knew that time is of the essence.
- Study Showing Mayans may Have Collapsed due to Drought Caused my Deforestation
- New Species of Parasitic Wasps Discovered in Costa Rica
- The Five Best Ways to Save Energy At Home
- Scientists Rally for Arctic Fishery Protection
- Losing the tropical forest biome: self-inflicted doom for man; updated article
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.