Obama’s Green Plan: Resurrecting a prosperous U.S. economy
- Obama's green plan contains a number of steps and changes that are designed to improve the US economy
- This plan includes billions of dollars to create alternative energy jobs and facilities, as well as a smart grid
- The creation and funding of green jobs and renewable energy projects that are included in this plan are intended to help the economy recover and prosper
Obama's green plan has high aims, and is full of terrific ideas and programs. This plan has the goal of resurrecting prosperity in the economy of the United States, using a multitude of approaches and tactics. During the presidential election, President Obama was quite popular, and this was due in part to his stance on the environment and his vision of the future of energy in this country. As president, Obama passed the economic recovery plan, and in this plan is a commitment and financing for thousands of jobs in the alternative renewable energy industry. Currently, foreign energy sources and fossil fuels are the most commonly used, and this presents a number of problems. Energy security and supply can be compromised, the price of oil and other fossil fuels are very volatile and unstable, and can go up significantly in a very short period of time. Obama's green plan will change all of this, creating an infrastructure and flexible power grid that allows alternative energy sources to be used much more often, and giving priority to renewable sources which do not cause environmental damage or pollute the earth. This piece of legislation includes funding for many renewable energy projects and jobs to help bring the country closer to ending the dependence on foreign oil, and instead building a renewable domestic supply instead.
Obama's green plan is a big move towards a better country, a better future, and a better world. The initial investment needed to move away from fossil fuels is a big one, in a large part because these fuels are the main ones used, but this cost is one that will have to be paid eventually. Making the investment now will prevent even more damage to the world and atmosphere, and help the American economy become prosperous once again. A domestic energy supply that uses renewable resources and is friendly to the environment is the best way to improve the economy, while increasing national energy security and stability at the same time. The climate change around the world is no longer disputed, it is a recognized as a fact, and Obama's green plan also takes steps to address this issue, and minimize or eliminate completely the causes of this climate change.
- Top 10 Energy Conservation Ideas - Updated Article With Extra Information
- Cincinnati Schools Go Green: How One State Can Create Precedent
- 4 Secrets About the Garbage Patch in the Pacific Ocean that Will Surprise You - Part 2
- Green Discs: Recycling, Reusing, and Repairing CDs and DVDs
- What are the Pros of Carbon Trading?
2 Responses to “Obama’s Green Plan: Resurrecting a prosperous U.S. economy”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Very nice, blog All the specifics I uncovered productive. I’ve made note of it and will stop by once again eventually. Thank you.August 29th, 2010 at 5:52 am
Wow! This can be 1 of the most effective blogs I’ve at any time are available throughout on this subject. Merely MagnificentAugust 14th, 2010 at 8:28 pm