3 Different Kinds of Pollution You Didn’t Know About – Part 1
What additional information are you looking for on the topic of environmental pollution?3 different kinds of pollution you didn
The paradox of the 1970-1977 clear air act
Why are fossil fuels bad for the environment?
This is a sad reality in many countries in Asia. For example, the Mekong Delta rivers in Vietnam are so full of garbage (mostly discarded bits of plastic), that motorboats often get stuck because their engines get caught onto pieces of trash. The story is similar in China, Cambodia, Bangladesh, India… It starts at the individual scale and ends with massive industrial waste going into the rivers as well. And then we wonder why things like the Pacific Garbage Patch are such a serious issue in our world today.
We all know that there are different sources of pollution that exist all around the world. Most of these are the standard ones – greenhouse gas emissions, water contamination by factories, nuclear power plants, etc. But there are also different sources of pollution that are more subtle and not very much talked about. Here are 3 kinds of pollution that few will know about:
1) Rivers, a.k.a. Trash Canals
Click here to continue reading
- France’s Autolib: Real Electric Vehicle City Planning with Guaranteed Drive and Park
- What are the Least Polluted Cities Worldwide?
- What each of us can do to help reduce pollution
- Saving the Ocean's Dead-Zone: Will Oxygen Help?
- How to Reduce Your Food Waste (Without Moving to a Co-Op)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.