Will Stoping U.S. Food Waste, Help Save the Planet?
While we all remember our parents reminding us that people in other countries don’t have the luxury of the food that we had on our plates, it is a shameful situation to realize such a high percentage simply rots away. There is a lot of work, energy and resources that are devoted to the production of the food in America and the waste equates to approximately $390 of waste, per person, in the U.S. Much of this waste is attributed to our general attitude of the lack of preference for any food that isn’t perfect in shape, color, texture or general appearance.
- Nordic Energy Research Collaborates on 2050 Carbon Neutral Path
- 10 Most Interesting Facts from History of Alternative Sources of Energy – Updated Article With Extra Information
- Stewart Brand: One of the Great Environmentalists
- The New Trend: Sustainability Consultants
- Balancing Global Energy: North America Takes the Lead
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.