Climate change is a major issue, and the naysayers don’t have that many experts on their side any longer. The new research for saltwater cloud making may offer some relief to both sides of the debate. The process is to have air ships spray salt water into the atmosphere to allow reflection of the sun away from the planet and thereby slow down the atmospheric warming conditions.
While conservatives on the political playing field are far more likely to promote oil and gas drilling than alternative forms of energy, even they seem to lean towards anything that will offer energy and also give a financial reward.
- How Does a Wave Energy Generator Work?
- Environmentalists in Chile Win Victory over Dam Builders
- Cambridge Scientists Success with Production of Sustainable Hydrogen
- Tidal Power: Nature’s renewable hydro electric engine
- Underwater energy sources: Tapping into nature’s hidden power
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.