Eco-friendly Decorating Ideas
Looking for some simple ways to go green and save money in your home? Here are some easy eco-friendly decorating ideas that will surely save you money while promoting a healthier environment.
1. Choose decor that is recycled or reused
Not all green building material is expensive. By choosing furniture and green building material that is recycled or reused you can pick up some great decor with little expense. Consider shopping at places like Goodwill, thrift stores, the Salvation Army and antique stores. Even garage sales are a great place to find those hidden gems. If you live in the city, consider places like VivaTerra or even Branch Home for some fun and eco-friendly decorating ideas.
2. Add plants to your home
While plants are one of the most common eco-friendly decorating ideas, they come at little to no expense. Ferns are one of the best plants available for emitting great things into the atmosphere and taking away all that is bad for us. Go green and save money with plants!
3. Go natural with rugs and carpet
By incorporating a few eco-friendly decorating ideas each month or year, you can gradually convert your home into a green hideaway. Go at your own pace and have fun with it.
- Planet Positive and CloudApps Move to Help Businesses be Sustainable
- A Green Economy will Generate 3 Million Jobs by the Year 2020
- The Art of Rain Water Harvesting
- New Species of Parasitic Wasps Discovered in Costa Rica
- City Bees Use Plastic Refuse to Build Nests
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.