If you’re an engaged parent looking to send your high school graduate to the right campus for learning about, among other things, how to preserve the environment, you have to know which schools are leading the charge. Thanks to Rebecca Kern’s article on USnews.com, we have a list of the 10 most currently eco-friendly colleges to pass on to all interested parties.
- Warren Wilson College (Asheville, North Carolina)
- University of Colorado at Boulder
- Ithaca College (Ithaca, New York)
- The Evergreen College (Olympia, Washington)
- University of New Hampshire
- University of California (Santa Barbara)
- College of the Atlantic (Bar Harbor, Maine)
- Arizona State University
- University of California (Santa Cruz)
- Middlebury College (Middlebury, Vermont)
Well, we can’t say that any of them are real surprises. But, here they are. Check them out, and look into the most affordable and convenient eco-friendly college for your family.