Are Butterflies are Saved as a Profitable Business Move
The United Kingdom may be setting precedence in bringing these two powerful opponents into a mutual playing field. In an attempt to save a rare species of butterfly only found in southern England, there has been a partnership between land owners and conservationists. It seems that the land owners are being an incentive to set up butterfly habitats and in turn receive income from the areas of science, environmental organizations and study organizations. Ultimately, all involved receive the achievement of their goals, but it’s the endangered species that completely wins.
- Ecological Concerns about US Offshore Oil Drilling
- The Drinking Water Scarcity Crisis
- New York City’s Mayor Michael Bloomberg Gives his ‘Fracking’ Opinion
- Some of The Positive Earth News
- WEO Sets up Workshop for Energy Sector in Limiting Climate Change
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.