A team at Oregon State University, headed by Hong Liu, associate professor for biological and ecological engineering, may have a solution to resolve this dilemma Liu and his team have created a fuel cell that uses a microbial mixture for wastewater cleaning and at the same time creates it’s own energy.
- Future of WVO - Waste Vegetable Oil
- Research Breakthrough: A Fungus May Be a New Alternative Fuel Source
- What is Transition Energy?
- How to Make Your Own Wood Pellets
- Pros and Cons of Methanol Fuel
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.